Fiesta ST Intercoolers
Fiesta ST Intercoolers
- COBB Front Mount Intercooler and Hard Pipe Kit Fiesta ST 2014-2019$805.50 Regular Price $895.00
- Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit Universal Thermostatic 10-Row Black With Braided Lines$318.56 Regular Price $353.95
- Flex-A-Lite Electric Oil Cooler Fan Reversible 6-1/2" Universal$94.04 Regular Price $98.99
- Flex-A-Lite Engine Oil Cooler Universal 28 Row With Interchangeable Fittings$362.77 Regular Price $373.99
- Flex-A-Lite Engine Oil Cooler Universal 21 Row With Interchangeable Fittings$333.67 Regular Price $343.99
- Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit Universal 10-Row Black With Braided Lines$274.46 Regular Price $304.95
- COBB Intercooler Hard Pipe Kit Hot And Cold Side Wrinkle Black Fiesta ST 2014-2019$310.50 Regular Price $345.00
How Your Fiesta ST Intercooler Works
In a turbocharged system, hot air from the exhaust is routed to the turbocharger system, where it forces a turbine to spin. This turbine powers another turbine, which pulls cool air in from outside the engine bay. However, this cooler, denser air is susceptible to heat as it passes through the compressor. Pressurization alone can heat this air, but heat soak can also raise the charge air temperature, too.
Hot exhaust gases spinning the turbine and engine heat dissipating out to the rest of the engine bay while the vehicle is idle cause heat soak. Therefore, it’s important to cool the air once again before it enters the intake manifold.
That’s where the Fiesta ST intercooler comes into play. It’s important to cool the air before it enters the engine. Air at cooler temperatures is denser and has a higher concentration of oxygen. Directing a higher concentration of oxygen into the intake manifold creates a more efficient combustion and greater release of power. That’s power your can feel at the wheels.
A premium Fiesta ST intercooler kit can house up to 55% more surface area, which will dramatically increase the amount of air cooled before entering the intake manifold. Additionally, many premium Fiesta ST intercoolers feature replacement piping that increases the flow of cool air into the intake.
Performance Fiesta ST Intercooler Parts and Intercooler Kits
At CJ Pony Parts, we carry a variety of premium Fiesta ST intercooler parts and intercooler kits. If you’re ready to improve performance in your Fiesta ST, check out our Fiesta ST Intercooler kits. Our intercooler kits require no modification and fit in the factory intercooler location. Swap out your Fiesta ST intercooler and get ready for improved power and torque, more consistent performance and reduced turbo lag.
One of the biggest benefits of a new Fiesta ST intercooler is the size. A new Fiesta ST intercooler from CJ's is going to be much larger than the stock unit, allowing it to handle the air your vehicle needs to run most efficiently, so your car never experiences diminished power. However, for some owners, the size of this new Fiesta ST intercooler can be concerning, as many owners might be afraid it won't fit. However, every one of the Fiesta ST intercoolers from CJ Pony Parts is guaranteed to fit straight out of the box, with no modifications. New Fiesta ST intercoolers are easy, bolt-on installs that you won't ever regret.
If you’re not sure which Fiesta ST intercooler kit is right for you, just give us a call or start an online chat. Our specialists can answer any Fiesta ST intercooler questions you might have. If you’re ready for more power and performance, order your Fiesta ST intercooler kit today.