Fishbone Offroad Inner Fender Rear Black Aluminum Pair Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Pair of Fishbone Offroad Black Aluminum Rear Inner Fenders for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Did you just install new rear fender flares on your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler and you’re looking for a way to protect your JK’s fenders even more? Then be sure to pick up this Pair of Fishbone Offroad Black Aluminum Rear Inner Fenders from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Great Way to Add More Protection to Your JK’s Fenders after New Fender Flares are Installed
- Works with Most Stock and Aftermarket Fender Flares to Finish off JK’s Look and to Protect Against Potential Damage
- Protects Against On- and Off-Road Debris: Holds Up Against Most Rugged Terrain
- Made of Stamped Aluminum with Black Powder-Coat for Added Style and Protection from Surface Damage
- Sold as a Pair
- Fits All 2007-2018 2- and 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers
- Installation Requires Minor Drilling
This Pair of Fishbone Offroad (FB33007R) Black Aluminum Rear Inner Fenders is a great way to protect your JK’s fenders after you’ve installed new fender flares! They’ll work with most stock and aftermarket flares to finish off your JK’s look and to further protect against potential damage. Each one is made of stamped aluminum with a black powder-coat finish for added style and to protect against surface damage. These inner fenders fit any 2007-2018 2- or 4-door Jeep JK Wrangler, and they install with some minor drilling.
*Includes rear fender liners only.
Order a Pair of Fishbone Offroad (FB33007R) Black Aluminum Rear Inner Fenders for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.