Flex-A-Lite Radiator Extruded Core Aluminum For LS Swap Engine GM Truck/Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 GM Trucks and Chevrolet C10s with an LS Engine Swap.
When it finally comes time to replace that old, cracked radiator in your 1973-1987 GM or Chevrolet truck, this upgraded Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator (315101) definitely needs to be on your project list. Go ahead and order your new radiator from CJ Pony Parts today!
Flex-A-Lite Radiator Features:
- Direct-fit replacement for all 1/2 ton 1973-1987 GMC trucks with a LS engine swap
- Lightweight aluminum construction features an extruded core
- Features passenger side inlet
- Has increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- Features a flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- Cooling fins designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow for improved heat rejection and cooling
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- Stronger than average rad features a 100-psi burst rating
- Also include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection, an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
You'll absolutely love this premium-quality radiator from Flex-A-Lite for your classic Chevy truck! It's constructed using high-quality aluminum so it'll be stronger than other rads available in today's market. Designed to be a complete direct-fit upgraded option, it's a more modern offering to traditional multi-core radiators and is perfect for your daily driver or a performance-driven racer. The patented Extruded Core Technology will help keep your truck running cooler than ever so you'll never have to worry about overheating ever again. Stop what you're doing and pick up your new premium radiator now from CJ's!
- 20.75" tall
- 33.25" wide
- 2.56" deep
- 100PSI burst rating
Flex-a-Lite is a family-run business that’s been around for three generations, so they understand what your vehicle means to you. They design, develop and manufacture their products to be high-quality options with distinguished quality, so you know your new fan or radiator will be better than ever. CJ Pony Parts is proud to partner with a brand like Flex-a-Lite, so browse around and get all of the cooling components you’ll need today!
Don't wait and purchase this high-quality Flex-A-Lite 315101 Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator for your 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 or 1987 GM Truck or Chevrolet C10 with an LS Engine Swap now from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning