Flex-A-Lite Radiator Extruded Core Aluminum With Dual Fans For LS Swap Engine GM Truck/Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator with Dual Fans for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 GM Trucks and Chevrolet C10s with an LS Engine Swap.
Make sure the LS swap engine in your 1967-1972 GM or Chevrolet truck stays cool as a cucumber by installing this upgraded Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator with Dual Fans (315261)! Don't wait and order your new radiator with fans now from CJ Pony Parts!
Flex-A-Lite Radiator Features:
- Direct-fit replacement for all 1/2 ton 1967-1972 GMC trucks with a LS engine swap
- Lightweight aluminum construction features an extruded core
- Features passenger side inlet and dual 13.5" electric fans that emit 4600 CFM of airflow for increased cooling
- Has increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- Features a flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- Cooling fins designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow for improved heat rejection and cooling
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- Stronger than average rad features a 100-psi burst rating
- Also include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection, an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
This all-new radiator from Flex-A-Lite is the perfect option when it comes time to finally replace that old, cracked one currently sitting underneath your classic Chevy truck's hood! The high-quality aluminum rad features their patented Extruded Core Technology, which is the modern option to replace multi-core radiators with a better design. This new radiator is stronger and provides significantly better cooling with the dual 13.5" fans. Your new rad is designed to be a direct-fit, upgraded replacement and won't require any cutting or drilling to install. It's the best choice if you're looking to keep your truck's engine cool for years to come, so don't wait and grab yours now from CJ's!
- 19" tall
- 33.25" wide
- 5.94" deep
- 100PSI burst rating
- Amperage draw 28
- 40 amp fuse rating
- Two (2) 13.5" fans
- Provides 4600 CFM air flow
Flex-a-Lite is a family-run business that’s been around for three generations, so they understand what your vehicle means to you. They design, develop and manufacture their products to be high-quality options with distinguished quality, so you know your new fan or radiator will be better than ever. CJ Pony Parts is proud to partner with a brand like Flex-a-Lite, so browse around and get all of the cooling components you’ll need today!
Be sure to purchase this brand-new Flex-A-Lite 315261 Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator with Dual Fans for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 GM truck or Chevrolet C10 with an LS Engine Swap from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning