Flex-A-Lite Radiator Extruded Core Aluminum With Dual Fans For LS Swap Engine GM Truck/Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator with Dual Fans for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 GM Trucks and Chevrolet C10s with an LS Engine Swap.
When it's finally time to replace that old, leaking or cracked radiator in your 1973-1987 Chevrolet or GM truck, be sure you're using a high-quality option, like this Flex-A-Lite Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator with Dual Fans (315161)! Go ahead and purchase your new radiator today from CJ Pony Parts!
Flex-A-Lite Radiator Features:
- Direct-fit replacement for all 1/2 ton 1973-1987 GMC trucks with a LS engine swap
- Lightweight aluminum construction features an extruded core
- Features driver side inlet and dual 13.5" electric fans that emit 4600 CFM of airflow for increased cooling
- Has increased contact area between the coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection and cooling
- Features a flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins, maximizing the contact between the tubes and fins for increased heat rejection and better cooling
- Cooling fins designed with louver patterns cut into them to direct airflow for improved heat rejection and cooling
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown that this Extruded Tube Core technology is significantly more efficient for cooling than standard tube radiators
- Stronger than average rad features a 100-psi burst rating
- Also include a corner subhead, reinforcing the cooling tube to header connection, an area prone to cracking and leaking in other brands of aluminum radiators
Flex-A-Lite understands that you need a better-quality option when it comes to replacing your classic Chevy truck's original radiator, and that's exactly why they designed this new radiator! The high-quality aluminum construction makes this rad stronger than standard radiators, plus it's a direct-fit replacement option so it won't require any cutting or drilling to install. Flex-A-Lite's patented Extruded Tube Core is the modern choice when it comes to performance radiators--it replaces the multi-core design with a sleeker, better-engineered design that will keep your engine cooler for longer. The addition of dual 13.5" fans means your truck's engine will stay way cooler than ever before, so what are you waiting for? Pick up your new radiator today from CJ's!
- 20.75" tall
- 33.25" wide
- 5.94" deep
- 100PSI burst rating
- Amperage draw 28
- 40 amp fuse rating
- Two (2) 13.5" fans
- Provides 4600 CFM air flow
Flex-a-Lite is a family-run business that’s been around for three generations, so they understand what your vehicle means to you. They design, develop and manufacture their products to be high-quality options with distinguished quality, so you know your new fan or radiator will be better than ever. CJ Pony Parts is proud to partner with a brand like Flex-a-Lite, so browse around and get all of the cooling components you’ll need today!
Don't wait and order this Flex-A-Lite 315161 Extruded Core Aluminum Radiator with Dual Fans for your 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 or 1987 GM Truck and Chevrolet C10 or an LS Engine Swap from CJ Pony Parts now!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning