Create an aggressive tone from your Crew Cab or Double Cab dual factory exits with the Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back Exhaust System 817895 with Black Tips for 2019-2020 5.3L Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierra 1500s. The stainless steel construction creates a long-lasting, performance exhaust for premium flow that simply attaches onto the factory hanger locations.
- Large 4" Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Quad Tips
- Moderate Interior with Aggressive Exterior Tone
- Mounts on Factory Hanger Locations
- Large-volume Super 40 Muffler
- Stainless Steel Construction
The new Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust system is designed for dual exhaust on the 5.3L Silverado and Sierra. The super 40 muffler produces an aggressive sound level outside the truck, with a moderate interior tone. This emissions-legal bolt-on system will mount onto factory hanger locations on crew cab and double cab models with 5.5 and 6.5-ft long beds. Your aggressive sound will emit from include flex joint, mandrel-bent three-inch stainless steel tubing flowing into a Super 40 Series muffler, dual 2-1/2-inch mandrel-bent stainless tailpipes that are finished off with massive, quad four-inch black ceramic coated stainless steel tips.
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L Engine
- 2019-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L Engine
- Crew Cab or Double Cab Models (5.5' and 6.5' bed) with Factory dual exhaust