Flowmaster Header-Back Exhaust System American Thunder 2-1/2” Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Flowmaster 2-1/2" American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Push your sound and performance to a modern standard with your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 by easily installing this Flowmaster American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust (817654). American made, this system has moderate to aggressive levels of the iconic Flowmaster sound through its 2-1/2-inch mandrel bent aluminized tubing with dual super 44 series mufflers.
- Made in USA
- Fits 67-72 C10 and C15 RWD trucks
- Moderate to aggressive sound levels
- Cat/Crossmember back exhaust system
- 2-1/2” mandrel bent aluminized tubing
- Dual super 44 series mufflers
- Dual rear or Dual side exit options
- Accommodates both long and short wheel base trucks
- Fits automatic or manual transmissions
- Adequate clearance for substantially lowered pickups
- Famous Flowmaster sound and performance
- NOT emissions compliant on vehicles originally equipped with a catalyst system.
- This system is not designed as a direct bolt-on and will require the user to fabricate pipes to connect to manifolds or headers.
Order a (817654) Flowmaster 2-1/2" American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System for your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.