Are you craving a deep, non-muffled exhaust note in your 2005-2010 GT Mustang? Maybe your 2007-2010 GT500 Mustang needs a serious performance upgrade. Take the big leap you have been waiting for and buy yourself a Flowtech Stainless Steel Non-Muffled Axle-Back Exhaust System (12136RFLT) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2005-2010 GT/2007-2010 GT500 Mustangs
- 2-1/2” mandrel bent tubing
- Polished 304 stainless steel construction
- Non-muffled designed for aggressive sound
- 4” polished dual wall exhaust tips
- Tube geometry designed for hassle free installation
- OEM mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Includes a pair of exhaust clamps
This Axle-Back Exhaust System (12136RFLT) built by Flowtech is a direct performance upgrade for 2005-2010 GT Mustangs and 2007-2010 GT500 Mustangs. Its high quality, 2-1/2” mandrel bent stainless steel tubing features a non-muffled design that results in a deep, aggressive exhaust note. In order to provide the most simple and straightforward installation possible, this exhaust system not only utilizes all factory mounting points, but it also comes with a pair of exhaust clamps. Once installed, you can relish over your new exhaust system’s 4” dual wall tips and their polished mirror-like finish. This exhaust system (12136RFLT) is exactly what you need to upgrade your classic GT/GT500 just the way you want it!