Dings, scratches and chips on your 2004, 2012 or 2015-2016 Mustang can be a major eye sore. No matter how small the imperfection on your 'stang is, as a Mustang enthusiast it will draw your eye directly to it. This Ford Motorcraft PMPC-19500-7117A Competition Orange (CY) Lacquer Touch-Up Paint comes ready to use in a pen-style applicator to ease your painting needs. Featuring genuine Ford Motorcraft color, this touch-up paint should easily match the color scheme already applied to your pony.
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasive pen tip to remove any loose paint
- Pen tip applicator with paint reservoir and brush applicator inside
- Clearcoat reservoir
- Foam brush in the base of the bottle
- Genuine Ford Motorcraft lacquer paint
- Includes .25 fl oz of paint and .25 fl oz of clearcoat
- Original colors for quick repair of scratches, dings, dents and chips
- Built-in mechanical agitator to assist in mixing and to assure color match
- Competition Orange
*Although fixing small scratches and chips in your paint is something most people can handle with little to know experience by following the supplied instructions, seeking professional assistance is still highly recommended.
- 2004 Mustangs
- 2012 Mustangs
- 2015-2016 Mustangs
The pen applicator features an abrasive tip to remove any loose paint, a pen tip applicator, a brush applicator, and a paint reservoir. The built-in mechanical agitator assists in mixing to ensure your colors match. This lacquer paint is genuine Ford Motorcraft paint so you can rest assured it will match your original color scheme.
- Proper cleaning and preparation is crucial to the finished product. Make sure to remove any contaminants such as wax, grease, oils and/or debris from the work area before applying any touch-paint.
- This paint may not match vehicles that have been repainted or have faded paint due to sunlight exposure and/or other natural elements.
Tech Tip: To ensure that you are purchasing the correct color, please make sure to check your vehicle's paint code. This information can be found on the VIN Sticker that is typically located inside the driver’s side door jamb or your original window sticker. The code will be next to the text “EXT PNT”.