Cover those pesky dings, scratches, and chips on your 2010-2014 or 2017 Mustang with this Ford Motorcraft PMPC-19500-7210A Grabber Blue (CI) Lacquer Touch-Up Paint. This factory-correct paint will get your pony looking sparkling new again. We all know that when there is a scratch on your pony, regardless of how small or insignificant, it will draw your eye directly to it every time you look at your 'stang. This pen applicator styled touch-up paint will quickly cover up any parking lot dings or road debris scratches to get your Mustang looking great again!
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasive pen tip to remove any loose paint
- Pen tip applicator with paint reservoir and brush applicator inside
- Clearcoat reservoir
- Foam brush in the base of the bottle
- Genuine Ford Motorcraft lacquer paint
- Includes .25 fl oz of paint and .25 fl oz of clearcoat
- Original colors for quick repair of scratches, dings, dents and chips
- Built-in mechanical agitator to assist in mixing and to assure color match
*Although fixing small scratches and chips in your paint is something most people can handle with little to no experience by following the supplied instructions, seeking professional assistance is still highly recommended.
- Grabber Blue CI
- 2010-2014 Mustangs
- 2017 Mustang
The pen applicator features an abrasive tip to remove any loose paint, a pen tip applicator, a brush applicator, and a paint reservoir. The built-in mechanical agitator assists in mixing to ensure your colors match. This lacquer paint is genuine Ford Motorcraft paint so you can rest assured it will match your original color scheme.
- Proper cleaning and preparation is crucial to the finished product. Make sure to remove any contaminants such as wax, grease, oils and/or debris from the work area before applying any touch-up paint.
- This paint may not match vehicles that have been repainted or have faded paint due to sunlight exposure and/or other natural elements.
Tech Tip: To ensure that you are purchasing the correct color, please make sure to check your vehicle's paint code. This information can be found on the VIN Sticker that is typically located inside the driver’s side door jamb or your original window sticker. The code will be next to the text “EXT PNT”.