Road debris, careless parking lot door operation, or the slip of the key as it enters the door, no matter where your scratches and dings originated this Ford Motorcraft PMPC-19500-7325A Magnetic Metallic (J7) Lacquer Touch-Up Paint will fix you up. Sold in a pen-like applicator, this touch-up paint is made by Ford Motorcraft so you can be sure it will match your factory paint job. The applicator features an abrasive end on one side to assist with any loose paint removal prior to paint application. Don't let those little chips ruin the look of your Ford car or truck when this easy to use lacquer touch-up paint is ready to go at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasive pen tip to remove any loose paint
- Pen tip applicator with paint reservoir and brush applicator inside
- Clearcoat reservoir
- Foam brush in the base of the bottle
- Genuine Ford Motorcraft lacquer paint
- Includes .25 fl oz of paint and .25 fl oz of clearcoat
- Original colors for quick repair of scratches, dings, dents and chips
- Built-in mechanical agitator to assist in mixing and to assure color match
*Although fixing small scratches and chips in your paint is something most people can handle with little to no experience by following the supplied instructions, seeking professional assistance is still highly recommended.
- Magnetic Metalla J7
- Magnetic Gray
- 2015-2016 Mustang
- 2015-2019 F-150
- 2015-2017 Fiesta
- 2015-2017 Focus
The pen applicator features an abrasive tip to remove any loose paint, a pen tip applicator, a brush applicator, and a paint reservoir. The built-in mechanical agitator assists in mixing to ensure your colors match. This lacquer paint is genuine Ford Motorcraft paint so you can rest assured it will match your original color scheme.
- Proper cleaning and preparation is crucial to the finished product. Make sure to remove any contaminants such as wax, grease, oils and/or debris from the work area before applying any touch-up paint.
- This paint may not match vehicles that have been repainted or have faded paint due to sunlight exposure and/or other natural elements.
Tech Tip: To ensure that you are purchasing the correct color, please make sure to check your vehicle's paint code. This information can be found on the VIN Sticker that is typically located inside the driver’s side door jamb or your original window sticker. The code will be next to the text “EXT PNT”.