Get rid of the scratches, dings, and chips that have accumulated on the exterior of your Ford car or truck over the years with this Ford Motorcraft PMPC-19500-7236A Race Red (PQ) Lacquer Touch-Up Paint. This easy to use touch-up paint applicator features Ford Motorcraft paint so that you can be sure the color will match your Ford vehicle. Don't draw eyes to your ride for the wrong reasons when this touch-up paint is ready to go at CJ Pony Parts right now!
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasive pen tip to remove any loose paint
- Pen tip applicator with paint reservoir and brush applicator inside
- Clearcoat reservoir
- Foam brush in the base of the bottle
- Genuine Ford Motorcraft lacquer paint
- Includes .25 fl oz of paint and .25 fl oz of clearcoat
- Original colors for quick repair of scratches, dings, dents, and chips
- Built-in mechanical agitator to assist in mixing and to assure color match
*Although fixing small scratches and chips in your paint is something most people can handle with little to no experience by following the supplied instructions, seeking professional assistance is still highly recommended.
- Race Red PQ
- 2011-2017 Mustang
- 2011-2019 F-150
- 2014-2017 Fiesta
- 2013-2017 Focus
The pen applicator features an abrasive tip to remove any loose paint, a pen tip applicator, a brush applicator, and a paint reservoir. The built-in mechanical agitator assists in mixing to ensure your colors match. This lacquer paint is genuine Ford Motorcraft paint so you can rest assured it will match your original color scheme.
- Proper cleaning and preparation is crucial to the finished product. Make sure to remove any contaminants such as wax, grease, oils and/or debris from the work area before applying any touch-up paint.
- This paint may not match vehicles that have been repainted or have faded paint due to sunlight exposure and/or other natural elements.
Tech Tip: To ensure that you are purchasing the correct color, please make sure to check your vehicle's paint code. This information can be found on the VIN Sticker that is typically located inside the driver’s side door jamb or your original window sticker. The code will be next to the text “EXT PNT”.