Ford Performance's Boss 302 alternator kit includes special high performance components, such as those used on the production 2012 BOSS 302 Mustang and is designed to operate at higher RPM levels. If you have some other aftermarket upgrades in your Mustang, this kicked up alternator kit is something you can definitely use!
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to Operate at Higher RPMs
- Fits Mustang 5.0L Coyote Engines
- One-Way Clutch to Prevent Belt Hop-Off During Upshifts
- Higher Tension Belt Tensioner
- Larger Pulley Slows the Armature Speed, Reduces Drag and Reduces Parasitic HP Loss
- 1964.5-2017 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
This upgraded and improved Ford Performance M-8600-M50BALT Boss 302 Alternator Kit will reduce parasitic horsepower loss by slowing the armature speed with a larger pulley that also reduces drag. This high performance alternator also has a one-way clutch included that helps to prevent belt hop-off during up-shifts, which in turn steadies acceleration and pick up. All are welcome benefits for anyone looking to further heighten the performance levels in their 2011-2017 Mustang with a 5.0L 4V Engine.
*Also fits M-6007-M50 5.0L 4V TiVCT, M-6007-A50NA/A50SC/M50B/M50BR crate engines.
- OEM Mustang Boss 302 Alternator
- Idler Pulley
- Mounting Hardware