Ford Performance has partnered with industry leader Borla Exhaust to offer the Ford Performance by Borla M-5200-F1550DSBA Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2015-2020 Ford 5.0L F-150. Constructed entirely from ultra-smooth mandrel bent T304 stainless steel, this cat-back system is uniquely designed and tuned to give your 5.0L F-150 the aggressive, high performance sound you been waiting for!
Features and Benefits:
- Dual Rear Exit Configuration
- Sport Muffler Provides an Aggressive, Throaty Sound
- Easy Installation, Bolts Directly to Stock Y-Pipe
- Full T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Chrome 4" Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- 49 State Drive-by Noise Legal
- 3" to 2-1/4" Mandrel Bent Piping
- Reuses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
- Manufactured in the USA
- Fits all 122", 141", 145", 157" and 163" Wheelbases
This cat-back exhaust system will bolt directly to your factory Y-pipe, keeping your 5.0L F150 100% emissions compliant. Ford Performance's cat-back system features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship that will improve your driving experience in your 5.0L F-150. The 3" exhaust pipe leads to the stainless steel muffler and then splits to the dual 2-1/4" stainless steel pipes with 4" black chrome plated exhaust tips that exit on either side of your rear bumper. This dual rear exit cat-back exhaust system is sure to enhance your driving experience in your 2015-2020 5.0L F-150 with its custom look and unmistakable sound.
Please Note: The 122" and 141" wheelbase 2015-2020 5.0L F150s will require shortening of the included mid-pipe.
*5.0L F-150s with alternative wheelbases will require the following mid-pipes for this cat-back to fit:
157" wheelbase - M5248F15157L
163" wheelbase - M5248F15163L