A set of Ford Performance Gen 1 Intake and Exhaust Camshafts will modify your 2015-2017 Mustangs with a 5.2L Cylinder Heads for a drag-race ready performance. Ford Performance Parts camshafts are designed for more power; with either improved low-to-mid rpm torque, or mid-to-high rpm horsepower.
Features and Benefits:
- 14MM Lift and 270 Degree Duration
- Compatible with Stock Pistons
- Improves Low-to-Mid RPM Torque and Horsepower
- Includes 4 VCT Filter Screens
The set is offered in grinds that provide noticeable power improvements with a lumpy idle while maintaining good drivability with manual transmissions. Also available as true street-strip camshafts that work best with manual transmissions or higher stall speed torque converters and high numerical rear-end gears
- Must use the 5.0L Gen 1 cam phasers, timing chains and crank sprocket.
- Must use the 5.2L Roller Finger Followers (M-6564-M52).
- These cams are to be used with the standard 5.0L Coyote firing order.
Tech Tip: Phasers must be limited to 20 degrees advance maximum via calibration or mechanical limiters. Custom calibration required!
- 2015-2017 Mustang with 5.2 Cylinder Heads with 2011-2014 Gen 1 5.0L cam phasers, timing chains and engine control system