If you're searching for that promising get-up-and-go power in your GEN 2 Coyote engine, upgrade to the Ford Performance 5.2L GEN 2 Coyote Left Hand Aluminum Cylinder Head M-6050-M52A. Combined with the right side cylinder head, you are guaranteed greater horsepower thanks to the lightweight valves and higher valve lift.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully CNC ported intake ports, exhaust ports and combustion chamber
- 38.3mm intake valve and 32.5mm exhaust valve
- New valvetrain geometry for higher valve lift
- Lightweight hollow-stem intake valves and sodium-filled exhaust valves
- Loaded head assembly minus camshafts, rocker arms and lash adjusters
The new valvetrain geometry lifts the 38.3 intake valve and 32.5 exhaust valve higher for more chance of air/fuel flow. Now when the lightweight, sodium-filled exhaust valves can move quicker to keep up with the higher horsepower within a GEN 2 Coyote engine. Ford Performance built CNC intake/exhaust ports and combustion chamber to immediately upgrade from factory performance air pump to a custom, high-speed air pump.
- To use on 5.0L Coyote requires unique camshaft due to valvetrain geometry, see M-6550-M52 or M-6550-M52A
- Requires 5.2L rocker arms and lash adjusters, see M-6564-M52
- Requires M-6067-M52B head changing kit
- Installation of 5.2L heads on 5.0L engine requires piston modification for proper piston to valve clearance
*For RH cylinder head, see M-6049-M52A.