When you're taking your 2005-2009 GT to the track, you want to make sure it's getting the correct amount of fuel. After all, fuel is a crucial part of keeping your engine running and your Mustang happy. So when you need a fuel pump that delivers at a high flow rate, check out this Ford Performance Dual Fuel Pump Kit, available today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Suggested for Any Application Making More Than 400HP
- 375 LPH (Liters Per Hour) Flow Rate at a Maximum of 40 PSI
- Direct Drop-In for Your Factory Fuel Tank
- Harness Included
This Ford Performance M-9407-GT05 Dual Fuel Pump Kit is suggested for any application making more than 400 horsepower. It offers a 375 liters per hour flow rate at a maximum of 40 PSI. The housing is a direct drop-in into your fuel tank, and you'll also get a harness, dual fuel pumps, a driver module and all of the installation hardware you'll need.
This Kit Includes:
- Dual Fuel Pumps
- Drop-In Housing and Driver Module from the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500
- All Installation Hardware
Please Note: Computer calibration is required (not included).
*Not for use on 2010 Mustangs. Will result in an incorrect fuel gauge reading.