If the independent rear suspension (IRS) system your 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang is starting to vibrate or grind instead of run smoothly, it might be time to update your bearings. Restore your pony with an IRS Rear Hub Bearing (M-1215-A) from Ford Performance for a top-notch direct-fit replacement that will far outlast the OEM stock!
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with Ford Performance's Kit Car IRS Hub (CJ Pony Parts # M1109A)
- Original Equipment on 1999-2004 Cobras, 1993-1998 Lincoln Mark VIIIs and 1989-1997 Thunderbirds
- Specifically Designed for Independent Rear Suspensions (IRS)
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Fits Either the Driver Side or Passenger Side
- Sold Individually
- High-Quality Construction
The high-quality construction is matched with premium materials and built to keep installation simple and straightforward. Designed for compatibility with Ford Performance's IRS Hub Kit (CJ Pony Parts # M1109A), this product features the correct specifications and is sold individually allowing you to only replace what you feel is necessary!
*This factory IRS hub bearing will also work on 1993-1998 Lincoln Mark VIIIs and 1999-2004 Ford Thunderbirds.