The 5.0 emblem on your fender says a lot about your 2015-2022 Mustang. As we all know, the number signifies engine capacity and can only be found on the powerful, high-performance Mustang GT, and it’s right at home on your suped-up pony car, too.
Fender-mounted badges like the 5.0 emblem were introduced on early Mustangs, and they’ve since become a tradition for performance models. Over the years, the badges have evolved with every passing generation of the famous pony car.
One of those very emblems is the new '5.0' badge typically found on both the driver and passenger side fenders of the Mustang GT. This new 5.0 emblem takes inspiration from the previous generation Mustang GT and takes it to the next level. With smoother lines and broader structure, this new emblem brings modern styling to the all-new 5.0 Mustang GT. After all, when it comes to your favorite pony car, you want to tell everyone what you have under the hood.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy fit and quick install.
- Can be installed in place of factory 5.0 emblems on the 2015-2021 Mustang GT without any modifications.
- Redesigned from Outgoing Model with Modern Styling
- High Luster Silver Appearance with Red Inset on the Decimal Point
- Sold Individually or as a Pair
- Attach with Supplied Adhesive Backing and Alignment Pins
- Can be Modified to fit Previous Generations or Custom Projects
- Dimensions: 5.5" Width x 1.5" Height
*If planning to install on a Mustang other than a 2015+ GT, you will have to remove the attached alignment pins.
Please Note: This Ford Performance Fender Emblem was never an option for the 2011+ 5.0L F-150 but it can be installed for an upgraded appearance.