This Ford Performance (M-9432-A51) Stage 8 Locking Exhaust Header Bolt System features 16 3/8" bolts and locking hardware. The bolts are made out of grade 8 aircraft-quality carbon alloy steel with a duplex nickel plated finish that will resist corrosion.
Features and Benefits:
- Grade 8 Aircraft-Quality Carbon Alloy Steel Bolts with a Duplex Nickel Plate Finish That Resists Corrosion
- Hardened to a Tensile Strength of 150,000 PSI
- Eliminates the Need to Monitor and Tighten the Bolts Regularly
- Hex Head Design
- Comes with sixteen (16) 3/8" Bolts and Locking Hardware
- Will fit any small or big block Ford engine
- Made in the USA
These bolts are hardened to a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI. You won't have to worry about regularly monitoring or tightening the bolts. These bolts also features a hex head design and, even better, they're all proudly made in the USA!
Please Note: These locking exhaust header bolts will not fit 4.6L modular V8 5.4L engines.