Looking for a more aggressive stance and improved handling for your 2018-2020 EcoBoost or GT Mustang with MagneRide? The Ford Performance (M-9602-M) MagneRide Handling Pack was created with the intention of maximizing the control of a lowered EcoBoost/GT Mustang equipped with MagneRide.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique Ford Performance Springs and Sway Bars
- VDM Calibration Ensures Compatibility Between Hardware and Software
- Gives a Much More Aggressive-Looking Stance
- Improves Handling and Suspension Capabilities
- Lowers Vehicle Approximately 20mm (0.787") Front and Rear
- Proudly Made in the USA
*Please reference a Ford service manual for installation information and the correct torque specifications.
For lowered stance and improved handling, this kit comes with unique Ford Performance springs, sway bars, and a Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) software update that will give a drastic handling performance for MagneRide EcoBoost and GT Mustangs. Your Mustang EcoBoost/GT will have a more intimidating look with a lowering in the front and rear of about 20mm.
- Track Sway Bar Kit (P/N: M-5490-G)
- MagneRide 20mm Lowering Springs (P/N: M-5300-W)
- Sway Bar Mounting Hardware and Bushings
- MagneRide Performance Pack VDM Software Upgrade
- For replacement sway bar bushings, use the available Track Sway Bar Bushing Kit (P/N: M-5490-BKD).
- For customers with a 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or 2018-2020 GT Mustang equipped with the Performance Pack 2 option, you can simply upgrade by installing the M-5300-W Springs and the M-5490-G Sway Bar Kit from Ford Performance as you will see no benefits from the VDM update.
- It is highly recommended to get an alignment after installation to ensure your Mustang's specs are in check.
- 2018-2020 EcoBoost Mustang with MagneRide
- 2018-2020 GT Mustang with MagneRide (including 2019-2020 Bullitts)
Please Note: This MagneRide Handling Pack is NOT designed for use with the Shelby GT350, GT350R, GT500 or GT Mustangs equipped with the Performance Pack 2 option.