Ford Performance Pro Cal 4 Calibration Performance With K&N Air Filter Mustang EcoBoost 2018-2022
- 35 HP Peak Gain At 2,900 RPM
- 76 Lb./Ft. Torque At 2,600 RPM
- 50 State Legal With CARB EO
- Made In The USA
Ford Performance Pro Cal 4 Performance Calibration with K&N Air Filter for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 EcoBoost Mustangs.
The Ford Performance Pro Cal 4 Performance Calibration (M-9603-M4CA) is an exclusive, state-of-the-art performance calibration for EcoBoost Mustangs. The calibration tool is paired with a K&N air filter to give your Mustang maximum performance gains with increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. At peak RPMs, expect to gain 35 horsepower and 76 lb./ft. of torque for an extra boost when you're ready for it.
Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower and torque gains throughout the powerband
- 35 horsepower peak gain at 2,900 RPM
- 76 lb./ft. torque peak gain at 2,600 RPM
- Exclusive Ford Performance warranty when dealer installed
- 50 state legal with CARB EO (D-752-17) for 2018-2021 models
- 2022 model year only available for non-California vehicles
- Automatic calibrations feature optimized performance shift schedule
- Made in the USA
This high-quality performance calibration features an optimized performance shifts schedule that is 50 state legal with CARB EO (D752-17) on all models except the 2022 model year from non-California vehicles. With exclusive Ford Performance warranty protection when dealer installed and being made in the USA, the Pro Cal 4 Performance Calibration is an ideal choice to upgrade your Mustang’s engine capabilities.
- Pro Cal 4 calibration delivery tool P/N: M-12655-F
- Ford Performance K&N high-flow performance air filter P/N: M-9601-M
- Calibration voucher
- 2018-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs with manual or automatic transmissions
* NOT for use with 2020-2022 2.3 H.O. (High Output) EcoBoost models
- Premium (91 octanes or higher) fuel ONLY
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles ONLY
- Horsepower and torque gains will not be optimized until fuel octane is learned
Please Note: Due to limitations in the PCM, if stock calibration re-installation is required, you must go to a Ford dealer for an “as-built” calibration installation. Any questions, please contact the Ford Performance Tech line.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-752-17)
Novice skill is required for this installation.