If your 2015-2021 Mustang Fastback isn't handling as well as you want it to, it could be a matter of replacing the rear shocks. So be sure to pick up this Ford Performance FR3 Track Suspension Rear Shock that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Service Shock for FR3 Track Suspension Kits
- Can Be Used with Other Suspension Kits Too
- Unique Ford Performance-Calibrated Rear Shock Assembly
- Significant Improvement in Handling Performance
- Smooth and Comfortable Ride
- Specifically Designed for Lowered Mustangs
- Optimal Complement for Ford Performance’s Lowering Springs
- Sold Individually
- Made in the USA
This Ford Performance (M-18001-AS) FR3 Track Suspension Rear Shock is a service shock for FR3 Track Suspension Kits and is also a great complement for Ford Performance's Lowering Springs. But you can also use it with plenty of other suspension kits too! This part is a unique Ford Performance-calibrated rear shock assembly that, when installed, results in significant improvements in the way your Mustang handles, which means you'll enjoy a smoother and more comfortable ride. This rear shock is sold individually and is made in the USA.
Please Note: An alignment check will be required after installing this rear shock.
*This rear shock is not designed to be used with 2015-2021 V6, Convertibles, GT350 and GT350R Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Some factory fasteners are designed for only one-time use. Please refer to a Ford service manual for re-use information and correct torque specifications.