Start your Windsor build off right! This 363 Boss short block from Ford Performance offers a durable race-ready block and all-forged internals, pre-assembled and balanced for your build.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-Assembled And Ready For Top End Parts
- Internally Balanced
- Premium Racing Components
- Perfect For High Performance Builds
With premium features like a Boss block with 4-bolt main caps on #2, 3 and 4 mains, SCAT forged I-Beam connecting rods, Mahle forged pistons and more, this short block is the perfect foundation for a new engine. Build it up your way by adding heads, camshaft, intake and oil pan. Build up a powerful 8.2" deck engine for your Mustang, Bronco, F-100, or other fast Ford.
This is the same short block used in the 500 HP Z363 crate engine. By taking the bore out to 4.125-inch, the displacement of the popular 347 stroker has been increased to 363 cubic inches. The Z363 short block fits many of the vehicles originally built with a 289 or 302 8.2-inch deck height block.
- Engine Type: 302 Based Small Block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 363
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.125" Bore x 3.400" Stroke
- Block: BOSS 4-bolt Main Block 302 M-6010-BOSS302 - 8.2-Inch Deck height .010" Below Piston to Deck Height (Nominal)
- Crankshaft: SCAT Forged Steel: 3.400" Stroke
- Connecting Rods: SCAT Forged Steel I-Beam Connecting Rods With Floating Piston Pins
- Pistons: Mahle Forged Aluminum Pistons, with Reliefs for Z304D, Z304P, N351, GT-40 and Other Inline Valve Windsor Cylinder Heads. 6cc Valve Pockets.
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Compatible
- Balanced: Internal
- Recommended Cylinder Head Fasteners M-6065-BOSS Head Bolts, M-6014-BOSS Studs, or M-6014-Z304 Studs, Depending On Application
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA Cylinder Heads, NOT Designed for Production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 Cylinder Heads
- Assembled and Ready for Your Heads, Cam and Timing Chain Set
- Requires Head Gaskets M-6051-R351
- Built With All New Parts
Please Note: Photo and specs may vary