Ford Performance Sway Bar And Lowering Spring Kit Mustang MagneRide-Equipped GT350/GT350R 2015-2020/ GT 2018-2022
- Works On Standard & Magneride
- Lowers Approximately 20mm
- Improves Handling
- Slightly Harsher Ride
Ford Performance Sway Bar and Lowering Spring Kit for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 GT Mustangs with MagneRide Suspension.
Want to drop your 2015-2021 Mustang a little less than an inch in the front and rear and get a more aggressive-looking stance? Then be sure to pick up this Ford Performance Sway Bar and Lowering Spring Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts! This Ford Performance (M-5700-N) Sway Bar and Lowering Spring Kit is just what you need to give your Mustang a lower and more aggressive-looking stance! It’ll lower your vehicle by about 20mm in both the front and rear while also improving its handling and suspension.
Features & Benefits:
- Gives a Much More Aggressive-Looking Stance
- Improves Handling and Suspension Capabilities
- Lowers Vehicle Approximately 20mm (0.787") Front and Rear
- May Cause Slightly Harsher Ride When Compared to Stock Springs
- Track Sway Bar Kit (P/N: M-5490-G)
- MagneRide 20mm Lowering Springs (P/N: M-5300-W)
- Sway Bar Mounting Hardware and Bushings
Please Note: Not for use with 2015-2017 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustangs or 2018+ EcoBoost or GT Mustangs NOT equipped with the MagneRide suspension.
*Please reference a Ford service manual for installation information and the correct torque specifications.
- Your 2015+ Mustang with MagneRide may require a new alignment after installation.
- For replacement sway bar bushings, use the available Track Sway Bar Bushing Kit (P/N: M-5490-BKD).
- 2018-2022 GT Mustang
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 Mustang
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350R Mustang
*ONLY fits MagneRide equipped models.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning