If you're a Mustang enthusiast who's looking into running a late model engine in your 2007-2012 GT500 with an aftermarket ECU that requires mechanical linkage, then you definitely need to get one of these single bore mechanical throttle bodies from Ford Performance!
Features and Benefits:
- Oval Mono-Blade Throttle Body is CNC-Machined from Billet Aluminum
- For 2010 Super Cobra Jet Applications with Aftermarket Engine Control Unit
- Aftermarket ECU Compatible with Mechanical Linkage
- Legal for NHRA Competition on the Mustang Cobra Jet
- 2003-2004 Cobra-Style Linkage and Throttle Cable Connection
- Eye-Catching Polished Finished with the Ford Racing Logo
- Makes Converting to an Aftermarket ECU Easier
- Made in the USA
This American made Ford Performance M-9926-SCJM Super Cobra Jet Aluminum Single Bore Mechanical Throttle Body is an oval mono-blade made from CNC-machined billet aluminum. It's used for 2010 Super Cobra Jet applications that run an aftermarket engine control unit. Legal for NHRA competition on the Mustang Cobra Jet, it has a striking polished finished and prominently features the Ford Racing logo on its top, and it makes converting to an aftermarket ECU much easier!
Please Note: The throttle cable and cable stop plate are not included and must be custom fabricated.
*This throttle body requires an aftermarket engine control system.