Give your 2005-2021 Mustang some of the style found on the 2012-2013 Boss 302S Mustangs, with this 19"x10" Black with Machined Face Boss 302 Style Wheel M-1007-DC1910LGB from Ford Performance! Available from CJ Pony Parts, this wheel came as standard equipment on the 2012 Ford Boss 302S factory-built race car and are compatible with Ford Racing M2300S brake kits and factory 14-inch and 15-inch Brembo brakes. It features a machined face with gloss black inserts giving the wheel its aggressive and sporty design. This wheel is sure to make your Mustang stand out, and comes with tri-bar pony logo center cap.
- Size: 19" x 10" (Rear Fitment ONLY)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Black with Machined Face
- Backspacing: 7.37"
- Offset: ET47.5 (+47.5mm)
- Center Bore: 70.6mm
- Construction: Cast Aluminum
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Center Cap: Included
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W106K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2005-2021 GT Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustan g
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- 2015-2021 EcoBoost Mustang
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or 2020+ GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2021 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 19" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2021 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel does NOT require small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. OEM-style lug nuts are compatible.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2021 models.