Ford Performance Cylinder Block Boss 302
Ford Performance Boss 302 Cylinder Block.
The original Boss block proved itself time and time again. This new Boss 302 Block from Ford Performance features a new design and construction from the original 302 motors. For increased strength, Ford Performance, formerly Ford Racing, cast this new Boss block from diesel grade iron for a far superior block than any OE one. The dimensions of the block are the same as the original blocks, allowing it to fit into any vehicle that had a Windsor style engine.
Ford Performance Boss 302 Block M-6010-BOSS302 Features:
- 4.125" bore capacity, finished at 3.990" to 3.995" rough bore
- 8.2" deck height, finished at 8.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 3.400"
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on first and fifth main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Fits factory Mustang oil pan with custom oil pickup tube
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover holes
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length " head bolts M-6065-BOSS or head studs M-6014-BOSS recommended with M-6049-X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads. - Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M-6026-S351 included
- M-6051-S331 or M-6051-CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
- The foundation for 8.2" deck projects
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads
Order your Ford Performance M-6010-BOSS302 Boss 302 Cylinder Block for your Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.