Ford Performance Throttle Body Mechanical Dual Bore 65mm Aluminum Cobra Jet GT500 2007-2012
Ford Performance Cobra Jet Aluminum 65mm Dual Bore Mechanical Throttle Body for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 GT500 Mustangs.
With a billet aluminum 65mm dual bore, this mechanical throttle body is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to run a late model supercharged GT500 engine with an aftermarket ECU that requires mechanical linkage in their 2007-2012 GT500! And it's available today from CJ Pony Parts.
Features & Benefits:
- Billet Aluminum 65mm Dual Bore
- 2010 5.4L 435HP Cobra Jet Mechanical Throttle Body
- Perfect for Those Who Want to Run a Late Model Supercharged GT500 Engine with an Aftermarket ECU That Requires a Mechanical Linkage
- Legal for NHRA Competition on the Mustang Cobra Jet
- 2003-2004 Cobra-Style Linkage and Throttle Cable Connection
- Eye-Catching Polished Finished with the Ford Racing Logo
- Makes Converting to an Aftermarket ECU Easier
This Ford Performance M-9926-CJ65M Cobra Jet Aluminum 65mm Dual Bore Mechanical Throttle Body features a 2003-2004 Cobra-style linkage and throttle body connection. It's legal for NHRA competition on the Mustang Cobra Jet. It's made out of aluminum and has a lovely polished finish with the Ford Racing logo on its top, and it'll make converting to an aftermarket ECU easier!
Please Note: The throttle cable and cable stop plate are not included and must be custom fabricated.
*This throttle body requires an aftermarket engine control system.
By buying your Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing) parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years!
Order a Ford Performance M-9926-CJ65M Cobra Jet Aluminum 65mm Dual Bore Mechanical Throttle Body for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012 GT500 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.