Having the right amount of pressure in your F-150, Ranger or Super Duty's tires is incredibly important. Not only does the right amount of pressure help your tires last as long as possible, but it can also help make sure you're getting the best gas mileage possible. Plus, if your tires aren't properly inflated, it could lead to unsafe driving conditions. So if one of the tire pressure monitor sensors on your F-150 or Ranger aren't working, you can easily replace it with this OEM direct fit replacement Ford Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- OEM Direct Fit Replacement
- Allows for Real-Time Monitoring of Tire Pressure at Any Time
- Uses the Correct Frequency
- Black Rubber Valve Stem Body with a Black Cap
- Blends in with Your Wheel for a Stock Look
- Requires Ford's Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) to Properly Install
- Sold Individually: Four Required per Truck
This Ford TPMS-35 Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor will let you monitor your tire pressure, in real time, at any time. It uses the correct frequency to work hand in hand with your in-dash tire pressure monitoring system, just like the original tire pressure monitor sensors that came on your F-150 or Ranger when you first bought it. This sensor has a black rubber valve stem body and a black cap, which means it'll blend right in with the rest of your wheel and tire for a stock look! This Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor is sold individually, and you'll also need to pick up a Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Programming Tool to properly install it. (Please see CJ Pony Parts # TBANDP.)
- Valve stems are not designed for speeds over 155 mph.
- These TPMS are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American spec vehicles only. They are not compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) models or vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.