Do you need a way to transform the ride quality and performance of your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler? Go for one that improves both on-road and off-road handling! Go with this FOX Front Aluminum 2.0 Performance Series Shock for 3" to 4-1/2" Lifts (980-24-643) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Travel (in) 9.600
- Compressed (in) 15.550
- Extended (in) 25.150
- Top Mount Stem Top
- Bottom Mount Bar Pin
This Front Aluminum 2.0 Performance Series Shock (980-24-643) made proudly in the USA by FOX utilizes the most up-to-date shock technology to enhance your Jeep’s ride. It uses race-proven damping control, creating a comfortable on-road ride plus predictable off-road handling regardless of weather or road conditions. This shock is made from precision metal impact aluminum which is used to increase the body’s cooling capacity and avoid rust. Inside this durable aluminum body is FOX's race-proven performance valving technology known as IFP, or Internal Floating Piston. The IFP monotube design separates shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber, and eliminates oil aeration. Combined, this allows maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. In addition, your Jeep’s ride will continue to handle rough road conditions thanks to the race developed high flow damping piston in this shock (980-24-643) which is matched with application specific valving.
- 1997-2006 Jeep JT Wrangler with 3" to 4-1/2" lift
Please Note: Also fits the 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a 2" to 3-1/2" inch lift, 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ with a 2" to 3-1/2" inch lift, 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ with a 2" to 3-1/2" inch lift and 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ with a 2" to 3-1/2" inch lift.