Do you want to improve both on-road and off-road handling in your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler? Go for something that transforms its ride quality and performance! Go with this FOX Aluminum Front 2.0 Performance Series Shock for 5” to 6" Lifts (985-24-042) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Body 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Travel (in) 10.100
- Compressed (in)16.650
- Extended (in) 26.750
- Top Mount Stem Top
- Bottom Mount Eyelet
This Front Aluminum 2.0 Performance Series Shock (985-24-042) made proudly in the USA by FOX enhances your Jeep’s ride using the most up-to-date shock technology. It features race-proven damping control, providing a comfortable on-road ride plus predictable off-road handling despite the current weather or road conditions. This shock is constructed from precision metal impact aluminum which increases its body’s cooling capacity and resists rusting. Inside this durable aluminum body is FOX's race-proven performance valving technology known as IFP, or Internal Floating Piston. The IFP monotube design separates shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber, and eliminates oil aeration. When combined, maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving can be obtained. In addition, your Jeep’s ride will continue to handle rough road conditions thanks to the race developed high flow damping piston in this shock (985-24-042) which is matched with application specific valving.
- 1997-2006 Jeep JT Wrangler with 5" to 6" lift
Please Note: Also fits the 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a 4" to 6" inch lift, 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ with a 4" to 6" inch lift, 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ with a 4" to 6" inch lift and 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ with a 4" to 6" inch lift.