Fox Front Shock 2.0 Performance Series IFP For 2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021/ Gladiator 2020-2021
- Improved Driving Comfort
- Increased Off-road Handling
- CNC 6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- Sold Individually
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Front Shock for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiators with a 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Lift.
You’ve lifted your Jeep to give you the clearance you need to smash trails during your off-roading adventures. While you’re boulder crawling with the best of them, you’re noticing a dip in your driving comfort and off-road handling. This Fox (985-24-177) 2.0 Performance Series IFP Front Shock is designed to give you the driving comfort you’re accustomed to on or off the road while supporting your lifted JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator.
Features and Benefits:
- Body 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum
- One-piece body resists rust over time
- Body plating clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
The precision metal impact aluminum body will ensure your new front shock (985-24-177) from FOX will last by increasing your cooling capacity while being completely rust resistant. Inside you will find Fox’s race-proven performance valving technology, their internal floating piston (IFP) and an applied mono-tube design that separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. Allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving, the IFP eliminates oil aeration with this design. Capable of handling the roughest road conditions, this race developed, high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP front shock with ride quality and handling you can count on.
- Travel: 9.6”
- Compressed: 16-3/4”
- Extended: 26.35”
- Top Mount: ES15
- Bottom Mount: ES3
- Reservoir Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
Are you thinking about adjusting your Jeep’s ride height? Have you thought about adding larger tires to create a more aggressive stance and to enhance your off-roading capabilities? If you can relate to either scenario above, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of aftermarket FOX suspension parts. Because a finely tuned suspension system is so crucial for any off-roading experience, CJ’s is dedicated to helping you find the perfect FOX suspension solutions for your Jeep build.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning