FOX Front Shock 2.0 Performance Series With Reservoir For 4"-6" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- External Reservoir Design
- Race Proven High Flow Piston
- 5/8" Heat-Treated Alloy Shaft
- 2" Smooth Seamless Alloy Body
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Front Shock with a Reservoir for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with 4" to 6" Lift.
Looking for predictable ride quality capable of handling the toughest conditions on and off the road? Is your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler lifted 4 to 6 inches? Then FOX’s 2.0 Performance Series Front Shock with an External Reservoir (P/N: 98524011) is exactly what you need. This shock delivers FOX’s industry-leading and race-dominating performance while being affordable and easy to install on your lifted Jeep.
FOX 98524011 Shock Features and Benefits:
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear-Anodized for a Durable Finish
- Body: 2.0" Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- External Reservoir: 2.0" Hard Anodized Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design
- Application Specific Valving to Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for Improved Performance at Variable Temperatures
- Quiet Nitrile Rubber Allows for Increased Suspension Articulation
- Direct Replacement for Stock and Aftermarket Lifts Kits
- Sold Individually
FOX’s shocks are each built to enhance performance and handling and provide maximum service life. This front shock has a heat-reducing design, which includes a metal-impacted, clear-anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. The aluminum will resist rust over time, while its finish adds durability against the elements and debris both on and off the road.
The included external reservoir allows for increased oil and nitrogen capacity and has a sleek, race look on your undercarriage. The reservoir mounting components are black-anodized, CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race-proven high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides performance enhancement and a predictable ride quality that will last for years.
Please Note: This front shock is designed to work with lift heights between 4 and 6 inches. Please verify your lift height before placing your order.
*This shock is sold individually. Each Jeep Wrangler requires 2 front shocks.
Order this FOX 2.0 Performance Series Front Shock with a Reservoir you’re your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with 4" to 6" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you want to get the most out of your lifted Jeep, this Fox front shock is exactly what you need. The shock is designed to directly replace the factory shock and fit your Jeep with a four to a six-inch lift for improved off-road performance and cooling.
It features a two-inch aluminum body with an external reservoir and a high flow piston for maximum performance on and off the road. It's going to allow you to get the most out of your Jeep on and off the road, so you can enjoy it even more. It's sold individually and can be found along with other parts for your JK Wrangler at CJPonyParts.com.