Fox Performance 2.0 Series IFP Shock Rear 4.5-6" Lift Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
- Great On And Off Road Handling
- Predictable Ride Quality
- High Flow Design
- Anodized Finish
Fox Performance 2.0 Series IFP Rear Shock for 4.5-6" Lifted 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Jeep JL Wranglers.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP (985-24-181) smooth body shocks contain the latest in dampening technology to transform the performance of your 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler. Their race-proven design provides predictable on-road and off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Travel (in) 11.600
- Compressed (in)18.450
- Extended (in) 30.050
- Top Mount ES15
- Bottom Mount Eyelet
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find race-proven performance valving technology. Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration, for maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock offers a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.