Derived from FOX's original ATS stabilizer, the Performance Series 2.0 Stabilizer TS (985-02-127) utilizes a Through Shaft (TS) architecture that delivers neutral and consistent damping of unwanted steering feedback. The result is unrivaled steering control at an unbelievable price point in a single, bolt-on stabilizer. It will work flawlessly on your JL series Jeep Wrangler or JT Gladiator.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Travel (in) 8.194
- Compressed (in)15.026
- Extended (in) 23.220
- Top Mount Eyelet
- Bottom Mount Axle Mount
With conventional steering stabilizers, turning in one direction creates an increase in pressure inside the stabilizer as the shaft occupies more volume in the body, and displaces the oil. The repercussion is a push or pull steering force felt by the driver as the stabilizer attempts to return to its neutral state. To overcome this unidirectional force, dual opposing stabilizers are often used, but this requires additional mounting hardware and space. This unit resolves both issues at once, offering consistent steering response without the additional bulk of dual stabilizers.