FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Front Shock 0-1.5" Lift Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021/ Gladiator 2020-2021
- Race Developed Design
- High Flow Piston
- Mono-Tube Design
- Clear Anodized Finish
FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Front Shock for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiators with 0-1.5" of lift.
This Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Front Shock (985-24-171) provides your 0-1.5” lifted 2018-2021 JL Wrangler or 2020 Jeep JT Gladiator with exceptional performance on and offroad. These high quality shocks offer predictable handling on any terrain.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Travel (in) 9.600
- Compressed (in)16.250
- Extended (in) 25.850
- Top Mount ES15
- Bottom Mount Eyelet
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity, and will never rust. Inside you will find race-proven performance valving technology. The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration, allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality, capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.