FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shock 0-1-1/2" Lift Jeep Gladiator 2020-2023
- Race Developed Design
- High Flow Piston
- Mono-Tube Design
- Clear Anodized Finish
FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shock for 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Jeep Gladiators with 0-1-1/2" of lift.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Rear Shock (985-24-219) provides your 0-1.5” lifted 2020-2023 Jeep JT Gladiator with both on- and off-road performance boosts. They use race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Travel (in) 10.190
- Compressed (in)16.800
- Extended (in) 26.990
- Top Mount Eyelet
- Bottom Mount Eyelet
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity, and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology. The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration, allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The high flow damping piston matched with application-specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predictable ride quality, capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: