FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shock 4-1/2-6" Lift Jeep Gladiator 2020-2022
- Race Developed Design
- High Flow Piston
- Mono-Tube Design
- Clear Anodized Finish
FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shock for 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiators with 4-1/2-6" of lift.
This Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Rear Shock (985-24-222) provides your 4.5-6” lifted 2020-2022 Jeep JT Gladiator with both on- and offroad performance. They use race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body
- Body Plating Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
- Bushings Quiet nitrile rubber allows
- Travel (in) 12.190
- Compressed (in)19.700
- Extended (in) 31.890
- Top Mount Eyelet
- Bottom Mount Eyelet
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity, and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology. The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration, allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality, capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: