FOX Shock Absorber 2.0 Performance Series With Reservoir Front/Rear Set For 1"-3-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Set of FOX Front and Rear 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorbers with a Reservoir for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 1" to 3-1/2" Lift.
Looking to enhance your ride quality in your lifted Jeep? Though a lift adds exterior appeal and clearance for off-roading, it can alter the comfortable drive you love. Get predictability across all terrains by replacing your stock or aftermarket lift shocks with this Set of 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorbers from FOX. These shocks are specifically designed for your 1” to 3.5” lifted 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and will deliver race-inspired performance on a smooth highway and on rough trails.
2.0 Performance Series Shock Features and Benefits:
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear-Anodized for a Durable Finish
- 2.0" Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- 2.0" Hard Anodized Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum External Reservoir
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- High-Flow Piston Design
- Application Specific Valving to Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for Improved Performance at Variable Temperatures
- Quiet Nitrile Rubber Allows for Increased Suspension Articulation
- Direct Replacement for Stock and Aftermarket Lifts Kits
- Fits all 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with 1” to 3 1/2" Lift
Please Note: This shock kit is designed to work with lift heights between 1 and 3.5 inches. Please verify your lift height before placing your order.
These shocks have an external reservoir, which allows for an increase in oil and nitrogen capacity and adds a race-inspired style. Both the shock body and external reservoir are constructed from durable black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum, which will resist rust and corrosion over time. The shock is then clear-anodized finished for lasting durability against wear and potential damage on the trail. The shaft is manufactured using a hard chrome-plated, heat-treated alloy steel that holds up against varying conditions for a longer service life. The high-flow piston design is race-inspired and delivers predictable ride quality both on and off the road. Each shock comes with a redundant sealing pack and uses JM92 suspension fluid for improved performance at varying temperatures. FOX’s 2.0 Performance Shocks are direct-fit replacements for stock and aftermarket lift kits and include application-specific valving for maximum performance enhancement. A single set comes with four (4) shock absorbers – 2 front shocks and 2 rear shocks.
Order this Set of FOX Front and Rear 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorbers with a Reservoir for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 1" to 3-1/2" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning