FOX Shock Absorber Kit Performance Series 2.0 IFP For 2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shock Absorber Kit for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift.
If you’re in the market for improved suspension on your 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler with a 2-1/2” to 3-1/2” lift applied, this FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shock Absorber Kit is simply perfect. The Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform and upgrade the performance of your Jeep JL Wrangler.
Features and Benefits:
- 2” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body
- Resists rust over time
- Body Plating-Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir-Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components-Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft-5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston-Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving-Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals-Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil-JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet, nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
Utilizing race-proven damping control, this kit provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. To resist rust, a precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity. Internally you will find Fox’s race-proven performance valving technology. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. For predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions, the race developed high flow damping piston is matched with application specific valving.
- Travel: 9.6”
- Compressed: 16.75”
- Extended: 26.35”
- Top Mount: ES15
- Bottom Mount: ES3
- Reservoir: Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning