FOX Shock Single 2.0 Adventure Series Rear 2.5"-3.5" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Improved Ride Quality
- 5/8-Inch Alloy Steel Shaft
- Direct Replacement
- Bolt-On Installation
FOX Single Rear 2.0 Adventure Series Shock For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers With 2.5" to 3.5" of Lift.
Boost the quality of your drive with this FOX Single Rear 2.0 Adventure Series Shock For 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers With 2.5" to 3.5" of Lift. The internal floating piston incorporated into this product uses proven damping technology to offer your JK a more comfortable on-road ride as well as more control when off-road.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved ride quality and control
- Designed for on and off-road use
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- 2" smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Thick silver powder coat body plating
- Internal IFP monotube reservoir design separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Bolt-on installation
- Sold individually
- For 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers lifted 2.5 to 3.5 inches
Built into each shock is a large 5/8-inch alloy steel shaft which provides an increased level of strength and a new caliber of rigidity. To finish off the structural integrity, every shock shaft is hard chrome plated and treated with heat to fight against pitting and possible scratches that can damage shaft seals. The IFP included in every FOX product separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber which eliminates aeration for optimal performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. Purchase this FOX Single Rear 2.0 Adventure Series Shock today, the bolt-on 2.0 Adventure Series IFP shock provides increased damping in any terrain!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning