Replace your old stock shocks with the direct replacement Fox 2.0 Adventure Series Rear Single Shock For 0-1" Lift for 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers. This is a fundamental part to keep your ORV driving smoothly and give you increased control.
Each rear shock features a large 5/8-inch alloy steel shaft that has been heat-treated to prevent pitting and protect the shaft seals. The internal floating piston accomplishes a dual function in this product by keeping the shock oil out of the nitrogen-charged chamber, and also preventing oil aeration to keep the precision valving in excellent condition.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved Ride Quality and Control
- Optimal Function in All Terrains
- 5/8" Alloy Steel Shaft Heat Treated for Strength and Durability
- 2" Smooth Bore and Honed Seamless Alloy Bodies
- Thick Silver Powder Coat Body Plating
- IFP Separates Shock Oil from High-Pressure Nitrogen
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid Maintains Performance at All Temperatures
- Increased Suspension Articulation
- Direct replacement for Stock and Aftermarket Lift Kits
- Bolt-on Installation
- Sold Individually
Fox uses special damping technology to give you the best driving experience whether it be on rugged terrain or freshly-paved roads. Easy installation means that increased suspension articulation and improved control are quickly attainable.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers With 0 to 1-inch Lift
- Travel (in) 8.100
- Compressed (in)14.550
- Extended (in) 22.650
- Bar Pin Top Mount
- Eyelet Bottom Mount