Achieve a driving and handling experience that provides you with optimum performance for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with a 4-6" Lift. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Rear Single Shock 980-24-645 will do just that, giving you increased confidence on and off the road.
The top-notch valving technology included in this part is race-developed and guaranteed to significantly improve performance. The Internal Floating Piston features a mono-tube design that prevents shock oil from entering the nitrogen-charged gas chamber. It also improves the function of the precision valving by eliminating oil aeration.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved Suspension Articulation and Ride Quality
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Clear Anodized Aluminum Body for Durability
- 2.0” Impact Extruded Body
- Reservoir Internal IFP Mono-Tube Reservoir Design
- Black-anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- Shaft 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Piston Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design
- Improved Performance with Application-Specific Valving
- Seals Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Optimum Performance at Variable Temperatures with Oil JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
Performance is further improved with the strong and rust-resistant aluminum body, which functions to increase cooling capacity. Additionally, the high-flow damping piston enables you to have improved control and overall ride comfortability.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ with a 4-6 Inch Lift
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a 3.5-4.5 Inch Lift
- Travel (in) 9.100
- Compressed (in)15.650
- Extended (in) 24.750
- Top Mount Bar Pin
- Bottom Mount Eyelet