If you’re wanting customizable control over aspects of the 2018-2020 JL Wrangler or 2020 Gladiator steering, you’ll love this Factory Race Series 2.0 Steering Stabilizer ATS 983-02-148 from FOX.
Features and Benefits:
- Hard-anodized body plating for durable finish
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8” hard chrome plated, heat-treated allow steel shaft
- Race developed high-flow piston design
- Includes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for better suspension articulation
- 2” impact extruded and CNC machined body
- Clear anodized aluminum body to resist rust
- 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wranglers
- 2020 Jeep JT Gladiators
This Factory Race Series Stabilizer uses an Adjustable Through Shaft, or ATS, architecture that gets rid of shaft fluid displacement throughout the stabilizer’s entire travel in both directions. An external piggyback reservoir offers extra fluid capacity and uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the fluid from the nitrogen gas charge to eliminate cavitation. The external adjusted provides 24 clicks of adjustment for a fine tine. Extremely customizable and consistent damping of unwanted steering feedback comes in this single, bolt-on stabilizer, just for your JL or JT Jeep.