Some 2013-2018 Focus ST and 2016-2018 Focus RS owners don't like the look of their wheels. They sit too far inward and leave a large gap between the face of the wheel and the fender lip. So if you're looking for a way to get rid of this factory gap while improving your Focus' handling and appearance, check out this Front and Rear Black 20mm Wheel Spacer Kit (WAK5) from COBB.
Features and Benefits:
- Gets Rid of the Factory Gap Between the Face of the Wheel and the Fender Lip
- Improves the Appearance of Your Focus and Increases Handling
- Helps Wheels Clear Large Brakes, Suspension or the Inner Fender Area
- Improves Wheel and Tire Spacing in the Fenders
- Provides a Perfect Fit and Precise Wheel Alignment
- Made Out of Aircraft-Quality 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum for Durability with a Black Finish
- Hubcentric with a Full Contact Hub Just Like the Factory Hub
- Includes Four (4) 20mm Spacers for the Front and Rear Wheels and Lug Nuts
This Front and Rear Black 20mm Wheel Spacer Kit will help give your 2013-2018 Focus ST or 2016-2018 Focus RS a more aggressive look. It'll help your wheels clear large brakes, suspension or the inner fender area too, as well as improve wheel and tire spacing in the fenders.
These wheel spacers are made out of aircraft-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum, which means they're both sturdy and durable, and they also have a lovely black finish. They're hubcentric and have a full contact hub too: just like your factory hub! This means you can expect an even load force distribution and lateral support.
Not only that, you can rely on these wheel spacers for a perfect fit and for precise wheel alignment every time! This kit comes with four (4) 20mm wheel spacers for both of your front and rear wheels as well as the required lug nuts needed to install them.
Please Note: The 20mm spacers are NOT compatible with the Premium Wheel option that was available on the 2015-2018 Focus ST.
*Aftermarket wheels may not work with wheel spacers depending on the size. Offset/backspace variation may affect fitment.