Upgrade your Mustang's front brakes! This Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit features a Non-Power Master Cylinder plus Drilled and Slotted Rotors.
Features and Benefits:
- Four Piston Calipers
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Manual Brake Master Cylinder
- Complete Front Kit
CJ's has taken the time to source all of the high-quality parts you'll need. This complete kit contains a cast iron master cylinder, drilled and slotted rotors, 4-piston calipers as well as all of the hardware you'll need to complete such a large project. You'll save time and money by purchasing everything together in this kit, plus you won't be forced to go out mid-project for caps or seals. These upgraded disc brakes will make the ride in your classic Mustang way more comfortable, making weekend cruises more enjoyable for you and your passengers.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of 4-Piston Calipers
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Pair of Caliper Brackets
- Front Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- Pair of Rubber Brake Hoses
- Wheel Bearings
- Pair of Dust Caps
- Mounting Hardware
- Pair of Dust Shields
- 1-1/8 Bore Cast Iron Master Cylinder
- Ford Style Teardrop Casting (#227161)
- Zinc Plated Master Cylinder Lid
- Master Cylinder Rod
- Master Cylinder Linkage
- Disc/Drum Adjustable Proportioning Valve With 3/8 Ports
- 1965-1969 Mustangs with V8 Drum Spindles and Automatic Transmissions
- 1967-1969 6-Cylinder Mustangs (Will convert the front wheels to 5-Lug) with Automatic Transmissions
- When you Install this kit on a 1967-1969 6-Cylinder Mustang, you will need to purchase 5-Lug Wheels.
- The smallest wheel you can install on this Disc Brake Conversion kit is a 14" wheel.