Get rid of troublesome drum brakes! This Conversion features a Power Master Cylinder and Drilled and Slotted Rotors!
Features and Benefits:
- Drum To Disc Front Conversion
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- For Automatic Transmission
- Sold as a Complete Kit
CJ's has pulled together all the parts you'll need for this Front Power Disc Brake swap. This kit has a dual bowl master cylinder, 9" brake booster, dual-piston calipers, rotors, all high-quality direct-fit products for your classic Mustang. You'll love the way these upgraded disc brakes feel as you cruise down the road.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Dual Piston Calipers
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Pair of Caliper Brackets
- Front Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- Pair of Rubber Brake Hoses
- Wheel Bearings
- Pair of Dust Caps
- Mounting Hardware
- Pair of Dust Shields
- 9" Brake Booster (Powder Coated Black)
- Automatic Disc Brake Pedal with Pedal Pad
- Firewall Bracket
- Dual Bail Master Cylinder
- Master Cylinder Lid
- Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve Kit With Bottom Mount Bracket With Brake Light Switch Warning Plug
- Master Cylinder to Proportioning Valve Brake Lines
Please Note: A 14"x7" wheel is the smallest wheel you can install on this Disc Brake Conversion Kit.
Vehicle Fitment: This kit will fit 1967-1969 Mustangs with V8 Drum Spindles and an Automatic Transmission.