If you’re shopping to replace the wheels on your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator, performance, style and durability should be your top motivators. Experience wheels that hit all three categories with the Fuel 20”x9” Matte Bronze Warp Wheel and Tire Package from CJ Pony Parts! This package provides multiple tire, lug nut and TPMS sensor options, opening the door to unlimited stylish combinations. The 20-inch x 9-inch Warp Wheel employs a 2500lb load rating for top-notch resistance to damage and everyday wear and tear.
- 5x127 bolt pattern
- 20” diameter
- 9” width
- 71.50mm bore
- 1mm offset
- 5.040” backspacing
- 2500lb load rating
- Conical lug nut seat
- Matte Bronze
The sleek and stylish 5-spoke build features a matte bronze finish with a conical lug nut seat, creating a unique display for your weekend warrior. Drilled to the 5x127 bolt pattern and complete with a 71.5mm bore, this wheel will mount with ease and maintain a sturdy hold against anything the road throws your way.
These Fuel 20”x9” Bronze Warp Wheels are available with your choice of tires in sets of four or five. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
- TPMS sensors are required to maintain the factory tire pressure monitoring system in your 2007-2021 Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator.
- If you have model year 2007-2012 please choose TBANDS12.
- If you have model year 2013-2021, please choose TBANDS10.
- If you choose not to include TPMS sensors, you will have a warning light on your dashboard indicating low tire pressure.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock Wrangler. A suspension lift may be necessary to fit larger tires. Please see our Jeep Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.