Upgrade the stock exhaust on your 2019-2021 2.3L Ranger with this Gibson (69550B) Dual Split Rear Exit Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Black Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Combines Quality and Power: Perfect Match for Your Ranger
- Aggressive Sound with No Annoying Noise Inside Cab
- Hassle-Free, Bolt-On Installation with Professional-Looking Results: No Welding Required
- Dyno-Tested to Ensure Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Average HP Gains: +10-15
- Average Torque Gains: 15-20 ft. x lb.
- 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Includes 4" Black Ceramic Tips: Rolled, Slash-Cut, Clamp-On that Exit Straight Out Back
- Tip Specification: Inlet = 2.50"; Outlet = 4", Length = 12"
- Includes Baffled and Chambered Muffler with No Internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone with Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimensions: 6" Round; 3" Offset Inlet; 3" Offset Outlet; Length = 24"
- Includes All Hardware and Factory-Style Hangers for Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Made in the USA
This Gibson (69550B) Dual Split Rear Exit Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Black Tips is just what you need to get more quality and power for your Ranger! This exhaust offers an aggressive sound with no annoying noise inside your cab. Its hassle-free, bolt-on installation means you’ll get professional-looking results with no welding required. This aftermarket cat-back exhaust is dyno-tested and will boost both horsepower and torque. It comes with 4" black ceramic tips and a baffled, chambered muffler, along with all of the hardware you need to install it.
- 2019-2021 Ford Ranger, FX4 2.3L, SuperCrew with 5' Bed
- 2019-2021 Ford Ranger, Lariat 2.3L, SuperCrew with 5' Bed
- 2019-2021 Ford Ranger, XL 2.3L, SuperCrew with 5' Bed
- 2019-2021 Ford Ranger, XLT 2.3L, SuperCrew with 5' Bed